Being Content Haul | Organic & Natural Beauty

Tuesday, February 4

Being Content is one of my favourite places to shop online for organic beauty, and I love to get a cup of tea and scroll through their range, knowing I will stumble upon something that looks amazing and that I haven’t heard of before. This is a little haul that I’ve been saving for a Youtube video (when I get around to editing it), but I thought I’d share what I purchased as I’m really excited about trying out some of these items. 



(L-R) 


Described as eco-friendly, hygienic and gentle, these nail files prevent nails from cracking or staining as they seal the nail tip as you file. AEOS also claim that after a months use, your nails will be in noticeably better condition. More environmentally friendly than disposable cardboard files, these are also better for your wallet as you don’t need to re purchase so often. These come in a clear protective pouch so are perfect for keeping in your bag, and are available in a range of beautiful dip dye colours. 



I really want to find an effective nail polish remover that doesn’t knock me out with fumes every time I want to take off my nail polish. I stumbled across this little bottle from Priti NYC and thought it’s worth testing out. It’s 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, derived from farm crops and contains no petroleum ingredients. Priti NYC also say that it contains no soy protein, so if you suffer a soy allergy, then this is still okay for you. It also has a heavenly lemon grass scent. 



I wanted to try out the John Masters Organics range of hair products, but I didn’t want to commit to full size options as hair products can be difficult to get right. This travel set contains four 30ml bottles, including the Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk / Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash / Citrus & Neroli Detangler / Lavender & Rosemary Shampoo for Normal Hair. All of the products contain organic ingredients, and are full of goodness to nourish your hair. I hope these are as good as they appear!

(Unfortunately this set isn’t available any more on Being Content, but it is available from Feel Unique which is where the link above is posted to)



The ever popular Hurraw lip balms are a green beauty cult product. With cold pressed, organic and wildcrafted ingredients such as jojoba oil and cocoa butter, they are incredibly nourishing with a range of beautiful scents and tints. I opted for the black cherry balm, made with natural & organic black cherry flavour… delicious. These are also vegan and certified Kosher Parve. 



Soil Association Certified, these cotton wool pads are 100% organic, grown with absolutely no GMO’s or pesticides. Not to mention that approximately 2% of the cost of this pack goes towards helping the community where this cotton is grown. Eco conscious and environmentally healthy, these cotton wool pads are a wonderful alternative to standard pads, and I just wish these were stocked somewhere like Boots or Superdrug where I could pick them up a bit more easily. I thought I'd just mention that I only buy organic cotton wool. Our earth is being polluted with far too many pesticides and insecticides, and when it comes to crops which are as mass produced as cotton, I don't want to contribute to that. 

So that's my little haul from Being Content. There's no major beauty or skincare products, just a few little things I fancied trying out. Have you already tried any of these products? Or do you have any good recommendations for my next Being Content haul?! x 


Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Nice haul! I adore Hurraw balms and the black cherry is particularly delish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how you get on with The John Master Organics set :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I have Priti's remover wipes and I love them. I tried several non-toxic nail polish removers last year and Priti's is the one that had me finally giving up the search. By far the best I've found :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah amazing news! I've heard great things about it, looking forward to trying it out :) x

      Delete